Sunday, July 5, 2015

Dressed up, down or somewhere in between with Basketweave




OOTD & M.A.C. Style Inspiration

 
“I like my money right where I can see it: hanging in my closet.” — Carrie Bradshaw


OOTD & Basketweave bracelet from www.myarmcharms.com

Whoever said summer fashion had to be about comfy t-shirts, cut-off shorts and flip flops?


This OOTD is about casual summer elegance. Everything about this outfit teeters between 'dressy' and casual chic. Don't let the casual styling of the tank fool you.
While a simple and basic summer staple, its pairing with each of
these pieces make this the perfect outfit for the summer socialite.

From head to toe:
Half rim lightly tinted sunglasses say, "I see you seeing me seeing you."
The full length lined skirt is anything BUT casual with its one-sided gathering. Toeless pumps show off a perfect manicure. An envelope clutch has always been a hint of stylish class.

I elected to pair the casual elegance of this outfit with Basketweave. It too can easily dress up or dress down. A beautiful silver-tone bracelet of popcorn design serves as easy arm charm with its large crystal studded flip magnetic closure - its just as beautiful if not more so than the bracelet itself. The flexible popcorn design has it softly lay on a wrist. It's actually the most popular arm charm in the boutique.

Get charmed today. Shop My Arm Charms. Fashionable arm charm for every style situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment