Sunday, August 2, 2015

Ahoy!



OOTD & M.A.C. Style Inspiration 

'If you can’t be better than your competition, just dress better.' Anna Wintour


Is it just me or does anyone else get a nautical vibe with this outfit of the day? Perhaps it's the blue and white combo with stripes.

Even the multi-wrap watch band has braided leather that resembles a braided rope.  While I don't have a pair of white jeans myself, I really covet the idea! I just haven't found a pair that fit just right. If you're worried about the nautical theme coming across a little too masculine, check out the cork soled high heels. Nice touch!


I chose to pair this outfit of the day with the Buckle-Up navy blue bracelet.  On trend are the gold-tone buckle and the faux screw accessories. They go well with the gold-tone accessories on the purse.

Get charmed today. Shop My Arm Charms. Fashionable arm charm for every style situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment