Monday, August 24, 2015

"Fall" for fashion


OOTD & M.A.C. Style Inspiration 

"A woman's dress should be a like a barbed-wire fence: serving its purpose without obstructing the view." —Sophia Loren



Ready to for fall fashion?

Okay, okay. So we haven't quite finished the summer yet - Atlanta is still experiencing scorchers - and I'm already talking 'bout fall. I can't help it! I love fall fashion, styles and colors; turtlenecks, thigh high boots with pencil skirts and neutral colors.


Summer fashion is great, but all too easy. Sad the woman who cannot make a head turn while she is flashing skin, but to demand attention clothed from head to toe - that takes real style. This OOTD is one of those outfits. Long pencil skirt, buttoned blouse and heavy leather materials make me think warm and cozy.

I paired this OOTD with Brazen Amazon, a hammered metal bangle. Love the texture that is affords this outfit. The shirt, skirt and leathers are smooth so the textured metal compliments the outfit well.

Get charmed today. Shop My Arm Charms. Fashionable arm charm for every style situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment